røxxnrøll Index du Forum

røxxnrøll Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Art$Of Living-01 Track 1 Mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    røxxnrøll Index du Forum -> røxxnrøll -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waverfidr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Art$Of Living-01 Track 1 Mp3 Répondre en citant

Art Of Living-01 Track 1 Mp3 > bit.ly/1YHKkyf

Yogi,,,Bhajan,,,taught,,,his,,,SK,,,in,,,1970s,,,before,,,Ravi,,,Ravi,,,started,,,growing,,,his,,,beardSame,,happens,,in,,rebirthing,,breathing,,from,,where,,ravi,,got,,this,,ideaIt,,,is,,,done,,,to,,,eliminate,,,the,,,doshas,,,of,,,kapha,,,(hence,,,more,,,like,,,medicine),,,and,,,is,,,not,,,a,,,regular,,,spiritual,,,practice,,,like,,,meditationThey,,can,,however,,do,,kriya,,in,,labourThere,,are,,so,,many,,examples,,where,,even,,the,,most,,sophisticated,,copyright,,content,,violations,,against,,possibly,,the,,most,,dubious,,organizations,,have,,been,,given,,judgements,,as,,per,,the,,lawAnd,,I,,am,,no,,senior,,teacher,,or,,even,,a,,teacherReply,garuda,permalink,August,21,,2010,3:33,pm,Ice,man,this,is,one,more,new,link,to,download,the,full,long,kriyaTake,,,example,,,of,,,a,,,comman,,,drug,,,,,,,say,,,AspirinReply,,Anonymous,,permalink,,August,,14,,,2010,,5:36,,am,,mvrk,,Every,,time,,i,,visit,,the,,center,,the,,teacher,,requests,,me,,to,,send,,students,,for,,the,,course,,They,,force,,you,,to,,carry,,the,,posters,,and,,ask,,you,,to,,display,,at,,prominent,,locations,,or,,hand,,over,,to,,your,,friendsgood,,proof,,readingReply,Aeon,permalink,May,3,,2011,11:31,am,SUPERBLY,SAIDI,,would,,like,,to,,stress,,that,,we,,are,,not,,defaming,,anyone,,,or,,breaching,,copyrightsReply,,Anon,,permalink,,May,,3,,,2011,,10:49,,am,,Whats,,a,,bunch,,of,,lies,,is,,you,,and,,this,,friggin,,blogAny,,study,,that,,does,,not,,take,,into,,account,,all,,the,,four,,facets,,of,,truth,,is,,not,,even,,wrongThe,,CD,,player,,starting,,making,,funny,,noises,,and,,wouldnt,,work,,any,,more!,,Anyway,,,if,,you,,want,,to,,do,,long,,kriya,,,go,,do,,it,,in,,a,,group,,according,,to,,the,,instructions,,of,,the,,guru,,who,,is,,the,,source,,of,,this,,teachingA,note,,though:,downloading,copyrighted,material,is,illegalWHY?,because,he,genuinely,cares.you,will,know,that,when,he,helps,youBatliwala,,,Trustee,,,&,,,Chairman,,,yezdibgmail.comVyakti,,,Vikas,,,Kendra,,,India,,,,Nothis,is,said,to,revive,themThe,scientific,evidence,is,contrary,to,this,as,it,can,be,easily,proven,that,hyperventilation,constricts,several,blood,vesseles,which,create,oxygen,starvationI,,know,,only,,one,,thing,,truth,,shall,,always,,win,,,that,,is,,what,,is,,told,,in,,GitaThis,is,an,infringement,of,our,copyright,and,also,a,serious,violation,of,our,right,to,keep,the,SK,Notes,ConfidentialMiracle,,Cure,,Incnow,i,have,little,fear&is,there,any,problem,for,teaching,sudarsan,kriya?,plz,reply,me.but,im,very,happy,for,1,thing,my,all,friends,are,ready,to,do,the,basic,course&,Reply,Genuine,Seeker,permalink,September,22,,2010,11:01,am,Hi,Jitu,,I,have,done,all,the,courses,in,AOLAlso,,the,future,7,generations,will,reap,the,benefits,of,SKIt,,is,,not,,the,,invention,,of,,Ravi,,Shankaruse,interpolDuring,,,the,,,AOL,,,course,,,I,,,couldnt,,,help,,,laughing,,,at,,,the,,,stupidity,,,of,,,the,,,AOL,,,teacher,,,who,,,so,,,authoritatively,,,claimed,,,that,,,SK,,,increases,,,oxygen,,,in,,,the,,,system,,,and,,,flushes,,,cells,,,with,,,oxygenReply,,,bhushanthinks,,,permalink,,,November,,,7,,,,2010,,,12:36,,,am,,,every,,,one,,,loves,,,to,,,be,,,adored,,,,even,,,you,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,be,,,adored&&and,,,i,,,asked,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,teachers,,,they,,,say,,,that,,,they,,,agree,,,that,,,aol,,,has,,,all,,,materialistics,,,things,,,even,,,politics&&so,,,what,,,politics,,,is,,,a,,,part,,,of,,,life,,,,even,,,lord,,,krishna,,,did,,,it,,,in,,,mahabharat.Smile,,,Xiphobia,,,permalink,,,January,,,3,,,,2011,,,9:53,,,am,,,Of,,,course,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,grace,,,of,,,the,,,guru,,,with,,,SSRS,,,if,,,he,,,is,,,your,,,Sat,,,GuruIf,,,you,,,all,,,hate,,,AOL,,,,why,,,do,,,you,,,bother,,,getting,,,secrect,,,kriya,,,notes,,,and,,,stuff f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    røxxnrøll Index du Forum -> røxxnrøll -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange